MS Project Now! is a project management and Microsoft Project Server solution provider committed to improving project management processes for Microsoft users worldwide. We provide expert services including consulting, planning, implementation, upgrades, migration, onsite and web-based training, and ongoing support. Our founders and delivery teams are PMP certified as well as Microsoft Certified Project Server Professionals who have successfully delivered over 100 Microsoft Project Server solutions. In addition, MPN has earned a Microsoft Project and Portfolio Management Silver Competency and is a PMI Global Registered Education Provider.
We have a team of passionate consultants who are highly skilled and ultra-responsive. We take pride in our services, and ability to provide our clients with the building blocks to ensure success. Our main concern is earning our clients trust, helping them succeed, and building long-lasting relationships.
The Opportunity: EPM Sales Manager (Microsoft Project Server)
Our company is growing, and as a result we have an opportunity for a key member of our Sales Team. This person must be outgoing, hardworking, have excellent people skills and the drive to close business. This individual will make significant contributions to the our team, including having the opportunity to play a strategic role in building our business and our sales team. We need someone who will come to understanding our customers’ needs and match them to our product line. You will also be responsible for providing the great customer service we are known for. High achievers with a winning attitude and the ability to generate business will be rewarded.
- Ability to build and strengthen our relationships within Microsoft
- Proven track record selling in the enterprise software and management consulting industries (Microsoft Project Server knowledge required)
- Account management, as well as account planning and opportunity management.
- Strong verbal, written, computer communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and positive business relationships.
- Effective sales negotiation and closing techniques.
- Demonstrated sales lead development and account cultivation.
- Unlimited earning potential
- Performance awards and bonuses
- Excellent compensation with ability to control work schedule
You will be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and has a positive work/life balance. We offer a fun and fast-paced work environment, flexible scheduling, and generous paid time off. If this sounds like you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line Sales Executive