MS Project Now provides expert project management, solutions deployment, and training services to a diverse client base. Our custom-tailored solutions deliver measurable improvements in the following areas:
- People: What are the key issues, who owns the process and are they prepared to support all of the project-based initiatives.
- Process: Starting at a high level we identify the key steps to deploy Microsoft's powerful project and portfolio management tools to streamline and coordinate project-based initiatives across the organization.
- Technology: People are aligned and the process is developed, then we provide the technology solutions to ensure a successful implementation that provides real-time information to all levels of users, from Executives to Project Managers.
MS Project Now is headquartered in Waltham, MA, with regional offices in Houston TX and Atlanta, GA. While it is preferred that applicants for this position reside in or near our Waltham, MA or our Houston, TX office, any US location near a major airport will be considered. Applicants must be a US Citizen.
As an EPM Architect at MS Project Now specializing in Project and Portfolio Management, your responsibilities will include: Acting as both a technical and functional resource within the MSPN organization Designing, developing and implementing solutions around Microsoft Project and SharePoint Server 2010/2013 Help clients implement processes to streamline and standardize their project and portfolio management procedures, as well as enhance collaboration throughout the organization. Building a strong relationship with the client
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Working knowledge of the project and portfolio analysis capabilities of Microsoft Project Server 2010/2013
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Project Server 2010/2013 from both a technical and Functional perspective
- A strong understanding of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010/2013 from both a technical and Functional perspective
- Practical understanding of Microsoft architectures, including Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server, etc.
- 2 or 4-year college degree preferable in Information Systems or a comparable degree
- Willingness to travel up to between 25%-50%
Selected candidate will also be required to have passed, or pass within the first 6 months of employment the exams below: